Often, simplicity is best.
When I can walk into my kitchen and find healthy food that can be easily transformed into a meal, I’m at my happiest.
This salad has been my go-to choice this week, and I wanted to share it with you.
And here’s what I do…
- Rinse 2 kale leaves and tear into small pieces.
- Massage the kale in a bowl with a bit of olive oil (I don’t usually measure, but probably about a teaspoon or so will do) for about a minute, until the kale softens. I often use basil olive oil to infuse more flavor.
- Cut up an avocado and add to the kale leaves.
- Season with your favorite spices. In the picture above I used Himalayan sea salt, garlic, and smoked paprika.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Great additions: sprouts, beans, seeds
What is your favorite healthy meal that can take you from famished to fabulous in just minutes?
Share in the comments below or on the Facebook page.
Peace, Love, and Wellness,